Thursday, September 6, 2012


One of those busy bee days, up really early, home really late. Clothing needs to be comfortable yet presentable and makeup needs to last - all day. Which I'm sure you know isn't the easiest task without any touch ups throughout the day. I've been keeping work makeup simple this week, some liner, sweeping of eyeshadow, base products and mascara. Nothing too interesting or experimental goes on at 7am!

The trousers from Topshop (here) are perfect for daily duties, comfortable enough for work, roomy enough to eat and formal enough for events, especially when paired with a blazer. Post work activities are all about having a change of clothes, a higher pair of heels and some extra makeup but here I decided to combine the two, work & post work!

Skin
- Started off with a primer as I wanted to ensure the longest lasting base possible. Currently using Gosh Foundation Primer, which I haven't quite reached a verdict on yet so I'll keep you updated
- For foundation I've been using YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat (post here) followed by Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (post here) both of which are really long lasting 
- I'll slap some blush on my cheeks, here it was Mac Style which was paired with Une Mineral Powder


Eyes
- Burberry Pale Barley eyeshadow (post here) swept all over my lid with L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 41 Taupe Royal in the crease to add some definition. 
- I lined my eyes with Pixi Lash Line Ink and applied Avon SuperShock Max mascara

Lips
- Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in 015 Cherish Devotion (post here)

Here I was running around to work, Vogue Fashion Night Out and an extremely exciting launch...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment