Sunday, September 9, 2012

MeMeMe Beat The Blues in Sunbeam £5.25
MeMeMe Beat The Blues is a natural golden liquid highlighter that has been gracing the high points of my cheek bones and even my eyelids recently. The shade Sunbeam gives a golden glow without looking overly shimmery or highlighting pores. Compared to the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (post here) it's much thicker in consistency and more subtle. Similar to Benefits Moon Beam and practically a dupe that's perfect in achieving that 'I'm naturally this radiant' skin.
In terms of application I just pat the liquid into my skin with my fingertips for a really subtle glow, its consistency is a little creamy so little goes a long way and it does need require extra blending. Applied on the tops of cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone is where it looks best. Unlike the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector I wouldn't mix this is with foundation as it's just a little too creamy. 

MeMeMe Beat The Blues is available from Superdrug here for £5.25
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment