Saturday, September 8, 2012



The same problem I always have after summer holidays is the increased oil production in my roots. After jumping around the sea and pool having to wash my hair daily, going back to my usual routine of a couple of times a week doesn't agree with my hair.

No surprises here, I rely on dry shampoo to give my hair a little boost and soak up all the oil. For this good old Batiste is what I reach for and on extra volumizing days, it's Tresemme Volumising Dry Shampoo (post here) Sprayed in my roots and massaged in works perfectly at disguising oily hair helping pro-long my hair for that extra day!



To get rid of any build up clarifying shampoo is a total saviour. It leaves hair squeaky clean and fresh, really giving hair a good vacuum and getting rid of any excess product. Philip B Peppermint & Avocado Shampoo is what I use on a bi-monthly basis and on a more regular basis Ojon Volume Advance seems to be doing a good job at clarifying without stripping.

 ...and if all the above should fail - I wear a hat! 


filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment