Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm £34 Feel Unique here
After getting onto my third tub of the Emma Hardie I thought it was about time I told you why it's been a constant repurchase for me. Being a cleansing balm addict (this post here would've given that away)  one of the cult balms I was yet to try was the Emma Hardie Amazing face Moringa Cleansing Balm. 

From first use I knew it was one of those perfect cleansers - it was an absolute pleasure to use as it left my skin feeling soft but without an oily film, not tight or dry and smells absolutely incredible. I'm not too much of an ingredient junkie but it seems that it's only lovely ingredients here as it doesn't irritate my skin in any way - vitamin E, moringa seed and wild sea fennel but minus mineral oil which does have a tendency to break me out.


The packaging is where I become picky. Firstly it's in a pot which I don't find too sanitary as I much prefer a squeezy tube and secondly there seems to be a fault with all 3 tubs I've owned leaking as the lid isn't secure. Negativity aside, the actual balm is divine, so soothing and relaxing to massage into the skin. A small amount warmed up in my hands is perfect, I apply it all over my face and was off with a warm muslin cloth. I've even been using it on my lashes and lids to remove intense eye makeup without any irritation or stinging - massive thumbs up from me! The texture is absolutely incredible, it feels so nourishing and luxurious on the skin. I've finally found my favourite balm cleanser.....5th time's a charm      ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment