Tuesday, September 4, 2012

(sorry for the awful shot, it's sooo hard to take a photo of your eyebrows. How do other bloggers do this?! Oh, and sorry for the badly groomed brows, I'm working on these!)

The name of this eyeshadow seems to be completely fitting, seeing as I am a total coffee addict.
Last week I decided that I have an intense hatred for my eyebrows. I hate the shape of them, and I just thought the pencil I was using was far too harsh and they look way too drawn on. So I decided to switch over to powder. Cue MAC Espresso eyeshadow and the MAC 263 small angle brush.

You'll have to excuse the shape of my brow still, but I wanted you to see the colour. I think it's a great match for my hair. Espresso has brilliant pigmentation, you literally need the tiniest bit on the end of your brush, and it's so easy to build up the colour if you do want a more dramatic brow. I've just been filling in the sparse areas, I'm no expert yet, but it seems pretty easy to do and I'll keep practising. I think I'll probably watch a couple of youtube tutorials on this too. Maybe I'll even do my own when I've perfected it. I'm really enjoying the brush so far too, and the great thing is you can also use it for eyeliner and eye make-up. Total investment in my eyes. Have you used Espresso before? How do you groom your eyebrows?

Hope you're all having a great Tuesday? As soon as a parked my bottom down at my desk today, I had a nail painting sesh. Yup, I'm such a good employee. Currently munching on Oreos, drinking tea and reading some lovely blogs.
By the way, if you follow me, don't forget to enter my Topshop giveaway!!
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment