Monday, September 3, 2012

Photobucket

The point of beauty products is something I often forget - how they are made purely to enhance natural assets.  Lets face it, there's nothing natural about my often intense smokey eye makeup or an orange lip.  In all honesty, I feel weird without looking like I've got some sort of makeup on, heavy mascara, lipgloss or some peachy pink blush. During my lazy days I tend to take it all back to basics, no blush, no fancy pants eyelashes just me and a couple other products.

Skin
Using the Dior Airflash Foundation (post here) followed by By Terry Touche Veloutee with Une Healthy Glow Mineral Powder (post here) as a bronzer to add a little dimention to my face

Eyes
For my eyes I simply used a matte black eyeshadow to line the outer corners. I wanted to make my eyes appear less round so brought the line quite far out - helping to elongate my eyes. I then went on to apply mascara - Max Factor False Lash Effect

Lips
Sticking with the natural theme I used a matte nude coloured lip liner all over my lips which was a recent purchase, L'Oreal Infallible Lip Liner in 708 Always Toasted

It's not often my lips aren't coated with lipgloss or my eyes with eyeshadow, but here's the rare occasion that it did - don't expect to see this happening anytime again soon      ;)

filed under: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment