Sunday, September 2, 2012


Hey darlings, here are a snaps from my weekend, it's been a pretty busy one! I've been to the National Portrait gallery, and shopping in Covent Garden. Then I was totally spoiled for the rest of the weekend, we went to go and see 'Wicked', which was absolutely incredible. The costumes, the set, the voices. We were even lucky enough to be given the directors seats, I had the perfect view! It was totally magical and made me feel a little emotional. I kind of want to be friends with Garlinda (the good witch) too. If she was real that is...

Today we went for Sunday lunch in a super swanky restaurant called Trinity, the food was INSANE. Possibly the best ever. For main course I had baked sea bass, sweet and sour peppers with sardine vinaigrette. I actually didn't even want to eat it, it looked like such a work of art on the plate, I've never had such a pretty meal. For Dessert I had BBQ peach, Cobnuts, lavender ice-cream, and honeycomb. Absolutely divine. Needless to say, I had to have a lye down when I got back home. I'm still full now, 6 hours later. 

Anyway, sorry my face has been a little absent from my blog this week. I'll be completely honest with you lovely lot, I've been feeling really rather down and un-motivated this week. Do you ever feel that way? Also my bad skin day, turned into a bad skin (and hair) week, so I haven't really felt like photographing myself. I just haven't really felt up to posting. But I'm feeling a little better now, so I'm back :) 
How have your weekends been?











0 comments:

Post a Comment