Sunday, September 2, 2012


 L'Oreal makeup is clearly winning for me at the moment. Their infallible eyeshadows definitely live up to the hype, super pigmented, creamy and blendable. The Voluminous mascara provides that volume I need in uncurled lashes and the Super Liner is the super black, glossy eyeliner that just keeps giving.


I'm a fickle soul when it comes to eyeliners, sometimes I find smaller brushes easier to control like the Hourglass Script (post here) and sometimes it's stiff nibs like Eyeko Skinny (post here) but one that is a constant love is the L'Oreal. It's one that doesnt require a steady hand, that I can apply barely awake in the early hours of the morning. The felt nib is flexible which makes applying a line easy and the colour is fantastic - really rich black and glossy. I've had this eyeliner for a while and it doesn't seem to ever be running out!!

L'Oreal Super Liner is £6.49 & available from Boots here

filed under: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment