Friday, September 28, 2012


There are a few products that I adore so much I wouldn't even have to think about if I would repurchase them. In fact I love them that much I end up hoarding doubles, just incase that lipgloss or concealer comes to an end and I'm left running to find a replacement. 
Currently only two haircare products are worthy of the back up plan, Oribe Dry Texturising Spray, of which I have a large bottle for my dressing table and a smaller handbag sized. Whenever I opt out of using this in my hair the difference in volume is phenomenal. It provides lift in my hair like no other as well as adding texture. Not only is Ojon Rare Blend Oil the most beautiful hair oil around it's also nourishing, tames frizz and leaves hair smelling amazing. 


Three mascaras I couldn't see myself living without...
1. Dior DiorShow Lash Serum & Primer - I apply before mascara to lengthen, thicken and give the appearance of longer lashes
2. MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara - is an absolute drugstore gem, that manages to take my lashes from short stumpy lashes to long and fluttery. 
3. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black - I normally add as a boost after any mascara as it adds the most incredible volume and seems to work well with any formula


For my chapped lips Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips does the trick for bringing cracked lips back to plumpy, it's a bit of a sticky ointment so reserves a place on the bedside table for overnight use. Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky is one I had to search Space NK stores desperate to get my hands on some back ups. It's the most beautiful peachy pink with a golden shimmer running through it that illuminates the lips making them appear fuller. 

Avon SuperShock Gel Liner is the most incredible gel eyeliner around, it lasts the better part of 8 hours on my waterline and has an unbelievably creamy formula that's easy to blend out but once set it won't budge. 


For concealer my two couldn't-live-without favourites are, By Terry Touche Veloutee and Collection Lasting Perfection, nothing beats these. Touche Veloutee gets swept under my eyes for concealing bags as it has the most lightweight formula and invisible texture. Lasting Perfection anywhere else like covering redness as it's pretty full coverage and blendable. 

So there you have it, my backups. Favourite products, these truly ones I could not even dream of being without. 

Do you own any backups? What would yours be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment