Saturday, September 29, 2012


Contrast to relaxation August, September was hectic, with London Fashion Week, a new job and other bits and pieces left little time for trailing new things as I just relied on my loves, namely Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and L'Oreal Super Liner. I did however dabble in plenty of skincare...

Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa
These sticks are totally foolproof and easy to use, they are the perfect combination between a balm and a gloss and one coat provides a glossy sheen to the lips. My favourite shade is this baby peach, Mighty Mimosa. 

Pixi Lash Line Ink
Super black, extremely easy tapered felt nib and last all day without budging! Now to decide which one I prefer most, L'Oreal or Pixi...

Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask 
An overnight mask that saved my dehydrated skin over the last month, leaving me waking up to a brighter more even skin tone. Applied before bed, exactly like a moisturiser, massage in it's thick formula and peachy scent and wash off in the morning. 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
Applied as a base before foundation provides the most natural but visible glow, that doesn't look like I've dipped my face in a bowl of glitter. It adds a juicy boost, as if I've been on holiday the past week or been on a detox!

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Cocoa Body Scrub
When a body scrub smells this good, you'll want to get buffing everyday! It leaves skin soft and gleaming after it sloughs away every trace of dead skin. Love!

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Another overnight skin treat! A nourishing elixir that I apply after toning, pressed into the skin that doesn't feel too oily or greasy, it hydrates dry patches overnight, balances everything out and I found my foundation lasting longer on my skin after use.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm
Not only does this smell amazing, it also removes makeup with such ease without irritating the eyes. Applied as a balm all over my face and massaged in then removed with a warm cloth, leaves skin feeling smooth without an oily film. 

What have you been loving this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment