Sunday, September 30, 2012

Collection Shimmer Shades Boots £4.19
The Collection Shimmer Shade in Blushalicious is a multipurpose highlighter and blush compact that adds a subtle rosy glow to my cheeks. It's one of those slap-on-and-go products that I adore, instantly making me look radiant, it's easy to blend into the skin with a beautiful frosty finish.

The palette consists of four shades, of which I like to either apply the two pink shades as a blush or the two peach shades as a highlighter, or just swirl my brush in the pan and apply, getting a mix of all four. It's surprisingly well pigmented for a drugstore item but I find it to be the perfect amount. Personally I don't actually enjoy extremely pigmented blush compacts as I normally apply them in a rush and can end up looking like a clown.


Have you tried the Collection Shimmer Shades?

0 comments:

Post a Comment