Thursday, October 4, 2012


For a pink lover like myself it's extremely exciting seeing an array of pink products appear onto the beauty counters, especially when they are in aid of a cause like Breast Cancer Awareness. At a Breast Cancer Awareness party last week I decided instead of dressing in an entirely pink outfit I would wear products that helped support Breast Cancer Awareness.
The Clinique Chubby Stick, which I'm a huge fan of already (post here) is currently in limited edition shade, Plumped Up Pink, of which £2 of every sale will be going to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  On my pinkie was the shade by Nails Inc called, Pinkie Pink which £1 of every bottle sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Campaign. By painting your Pinkie Pink you are supporting the cause and helping raise awareness!






Skin
- I kept my skin looking fresh and glowing with YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat with a sweeping of my latest powder love, Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder and as always, By Terry Touche Veloutee covering my under eye circles.
- On my cheeks I swept some of Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine and used the darker shade from the Sleek Contour Kit to contour.

Eyes
- I swept some of Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate all over the lid with Mac Carbon Eyeshadow along the lash line followed by Pixi Lash Line Ink. I then applied lashings of Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara.


Lips & Nails
- As mentioned above, lips were coated in Clinique Chubby Stick in Plumped Up Pink and my pinkie was painted in Nails Inc Pinky Pink to show my support!


Have any Breast Cancer Awareness products caught your eye this month? You can visit the Breast Cancer Awareness page & learn a little more here

0 comments:

Post a Comment