Friday, October 5, 2012


Hey guys, how are you all doing today?
Last night my instead of having a super early night (like I've been planning to all week), my boyfriend and I ended up playing tennis for 2 HOURS. I did strop through the first hour though, and apparently I stick my bum out when I'm stropping?! But, look at me getting all sporty, who would have thought, eh?! I'm doing hot yoga tonight in this gorgeous yoga studio by my office, (I know, on a Friday night, who does that?!). I'm wondering if I can get away with wearing my false eyelashes? I'm not sure if the heat will melt the glue and then I'll just end up looking like a total mess? HELP!!
I've got a personal post for you tomorrow, kind of nervous about it, so please be nice :)

Anyhoo, meet my new favourite 'go to' black varnish for winter. Gunmetal  As worn by my girl crush Mills Mackintosh. This is a rich black shade with silver pearl running through it. It's kind of metallicy, and I just think it's really grungy and cool. I really like the formula for this, I'm wearing 2 layers, but you can definitely get away with one. The only bad thing was that it chipped after 2 or 3 days, not ideal, but perhaps this was because I was too lazy to add a topcoat?
Hope you all have a great weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment