Wednesday, October 10, 2012


I'm loving seeing brands getting involved in Breast Cancer Awareness, helping raise awareness, donate to charity and seeing everything pink! My latest favourite has got to be this duo from Origins, Make A Difference & Peace Of Mind Set, which has secured its place in the depth of my handbag as an on-the-go essential. 


The limited edition set, available throughout October, includes a mini bottle of Make A Difference rejuvenating hand cream and Peace Of Mind a stress relieving treatment. Both of which are absolute lovely, the hand cream is nourishing yet not sticky and I've fallen in love with the Peace Of Mind treatment. I'll massage a dot on my temples and on my neck when travelling or before sleeping and the calming minty scent will linger for the majority of twenty minutes. They are both handily attached on a carabiner - perfect for attaching to the inside of my handbag for easy access! 


This retails for £10, £2 of which goes to Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the UK. Will you be picking it up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment