Monday, October 8, 2012



We all have cravings, some more than others, but due to my friends blue eyelashes catching my eye the other night my craving from then on was blue mascara. Coloured mascara isn't something new to me, I dabbled in violet from the L'Oreal Luminizer range sometime last year as an attempt to enhance brown eyes, which failed pretty quickly, but bright shocking stare-at-my-eyes noticeable blue is something I could be interested in!




For my journey into blue mascara I picked up Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Blue, which did the trick, but as my obsession progressed I picked up Dior Diorshow Mascara in Azure Blue, which is a bright shocking pigmented blue. Stunning. I've been keeping my eyes pretty bare so all focus is on the blue mascara, as well as having blush to one side here's what I've been wearing on blue mascara days...

Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Blue (left) Dior DiorShow Mascara in 258 Azur Blue (right)

Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Blue (left) Dior DiorShow Mascara in 258 Azur Blue (right)
Skin
- The latest natural foundation love of mine, Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion, but more on that later... paired with a bit of contouring with Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate


Eyes
- As the whole blue lashes phase isn't exactly natural I wanted my lashes to be spiky and thick which Dior Diorshow Mascara in Azure Blue achieved perfectly. Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Blue was more of a natural look.

Lips 
- 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Belle

Have you ever dabbled in coloured mascara?
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment