Wednesday, October 31, 2012


More often than not I'm a little disappointed with products, there will always be something I don't like or something that can be improved but this is all about the products I absolute adore, ones that produce results and work magic.


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme
I'll be forever grateful for this hair mask as it saved my hair when it was in its worst condition, so dry and damaged I could hardly style it and after a couple months of weekly treatments it looked less straw-like and much more bouncy. I'll keep this in damp hair overnight and wash my hair the next morning for super soft manageable locks. 

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil (post here
I'm not usually too fussed about what's in my shower but this is the one product I will actually hunt down. I've never tried a shower oil like it, it's an oil that emulsifies with water and turns into a moisturising paste. Perfect for winter where it leaves skin so moisturised and nourished! 

Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm
Something new in my stash of favourites is this balm, which I've been religiously using on dehydrated skin overnight and awake stroking my plump, smooth and soft face. It's been working absolute miracles on those pesky blemishes by keeping redness at bay and speeding up healing time. More on this later... stay tuned!

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips (post here)
A thick layer of this will solve even the driest of lips. Even though this isn't running out anytime soon I already have a back up, just so I'm never without it!

Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe (post here)
Applied just before bed and washed off in the morning, produces the most beautiful colour around. Not too orange and has the perfect olive undertone that will last just under a week before it starts to fade or go patchy.

Dior Lash Serum & Primer (post here)
A couple coats of this before mascara helps lashes appear longer and thicker and lengthened (without clumping!) Love!

Bliss Lid and Lash Wash Makeup Remover (post here
When you're a smokey eye wearer like I am removing all that heavy eye makeup can become quite the chore. Something that makes it a little easier is Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Eye Make Up Remover which melts eye makeup off in one swipe, without pulling or tugging at my lashes or leaving an oily residue. 

Before Dr Lewinns ReNunail (left) After Dr Lewinns ReNunail (right)
Dr LeWinns ReNunail Nail Strengthener (post here)
I've never managed to find a nail treatment that's actually done wonders for my nails but this totally saved them. My nails wouldn't grow past a certain (stumpy) point without breaking or chipping and after two uses of this treatment (as recommended) I ended up with total claws! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment