Friday, November 2, 2012



Hey chums, happy Friday!
So a few of you who watched my last video have been asking me where my jumper was from. I found this in a new shop called Brandy Melville on Kings road in Chelsea, for the bargainous price of £25. Yeh, you heard me, £25. It was my little pay day treat to keep me sane while I'm on a spending ban for the fore-seeable future (*sobs*). There are a few other pieces in this shop that I really like, I've got my eye on this scarf and this backless vest. You should definitely check it out, their prices are so reasonable. If you can't get to Chelsea they do have a website

Have you ever shopped in Brandy Melville before?

What are you all up to this weekend? I've got another video on the way for you tomorrow, so look out for that. I'm planning on heading to a cartoon museum, playing tennis, and practicing my make-up artist skills!

 








filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment