Sunday, November 18, 2012


Pancakes for dinner anyone? 
Whenever I spy pancakes on a menu in a cafe or restaurant that's it, my minds made up. It's the inner child in me, I just love them and they're a sure way to cheer me up. I don't think I'll ever grow out of my love for pancakes. 

So, after four days of being stuck at home with stomach pains, Stef took me to 'Breads Etcetera' in Clapham tonight, for a berry pancake dinner, what a little star he is :)

Bread Etcetera is a little all day breakfast restaurant, it's self service on all different kinds of home-made breads, which you cut and toast yourself. Each table is kitted out with a little toaster on it, and jam jars for you to drink out of, cute or what?!  I had my berry pancake fix, and Stef had a beasty omelette. 

What do you think of my geeky fox jumper by the way? I'm so in love with it..

How have your weekends been? What do you do to cheer yourselves up when you're ill?









filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment