Sunday, November 11, 2012


Sleek aren't a budget brand to me, everything I've tried from them is really amazing for the price. Their eyeshadows are the most pigmented drugstore eyeshadows around, likewise with their lipsticks and I've now fallen in love with Glo. 
The shade peach shimmer is a combination of 5 shades made for illuminating the complexion. It's the perfect combination between a bronzer and highlighter, one of those no-fuss slap on and go products, that I swirl a big brush and apply on my cheeks. 

Wearing Sleek Glo in Peach Shimmer
On first glance it reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks but after giving this a fair road test I actually prefer it for being much less shimmery and much more glowy. The Bobbi Brown shimmer particles are actually larger and more noticeable on the skin whereas this provides a lovely subtle glow. 

 Sleek Glo is £6.49 and available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment