Saturday, November 10, 2012


It might be a tad early to be talking Christmas Gifts but to get anticipation started I'll share the first of many Christmas Gifts I'll be giving this holiday season...

I'm head over heels in love with the brand Balance Me - cute packaging, gorgeous smells and no nasty ingredients. Their Take Me Away With You sets are the perfect gift, especially for travelling. They contain 4 decent sized mini's. The body collection contains a Super Toning Body Wash & Body Cream and Shiny Clean Shampoo & Conditioner. My favourite out of the set has to be the Shiny Clean Shampoo as it's really cleansing but doesn't leave hair feeling stripped or dry.


The Skin Quenching Body collection is another lovely gift (especially for rose lovers like myself), the beautiful mermaid scaled box contains a Rose Otto Body Wash & Body Cream and a Super Moisturising Body Wash and Hand Cream. The hand cream is one of my favourites ever - post here


These have been firmly placed in my travelling bag as they are the perfect size - even for taking on planes!




My favourite out of the bunch is the Radiant Skin Collection which includes 5 skincare mini's from face masks to face balms. Perfect for getting to know the brand or for someone who would like to inject something new into their skincare routine.

Balance Me Take Me Away With You Sets are £16 and available here, and Radiant Skin Collection is £18 and available here

Have you tried anything from Balance Me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment