Tuesday, November 27, 2012



I fell totally and utterly in love last weekend.
I took a little trip in to Burberry on Oxford streetpurely to help my boyfriend pick out a new trench coat.
I'd promised myself that I would keep my eyes tightly shut and walk straight past the women’s department, knowing it was more than likely I would spy something I'd fall desperately in love with, consequently spending the next few months in agony not being able to purchase it.

Trust me to go ahead and spot possibly the most expensive trench they have in the whole bloody women’s department. A whopping £3,500.
Isn't it gorgeous? And besides, who doesn't want to shop somewhere where they offer you wine?!

I just love how this is a such a stunning fashion twist on the classic iconic trench. It's such a statement with the studded leather arms and luxurious real fur collar. *swoons*

Can anyone suggest a good high street copy? I haven't seen anything like this, so please let me know if there's a more affordable version!

Have you ever fallen in love with something completely out of your price range?



filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment