Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Part of the new range from L'Oreal Professionnel is their Mythic Oil Nourishing Mask. It probably won't come as a surprise to most of you that I am quite literally obsessed with hair masks! When you apply as much heat as I do and are so conscious about damaging my hair it's really important to try and hydrate my hair as much as possible to avoid any damage.


Like all hair masks should, Mythic Oil Masque smells absolutely incredible, I'll apply it in the shower through damp hair and what's fantastic is, it only needs a couple of minutes to work it's magic (unlike quite a few in my stash that need 20-30). Just after those few minutes it leaves my long hair extremely manageable, which is saying something as it has the tendency to get very knotty. As well as silky making it easy for me to brush through.

After blowdrying it looks and feels glossy and light, without weighing down my hair too! I absolutely love it!

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque is £14.30 and available from Feel Unique here

0 comments:

Post a Comment