Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Two new items have weaved their way into my everyday makeup routine, both fantastic wake-me-up tools that add some glow and colour to my skin and work perfectly together. On my cheeks it's  Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blusher in Chic Pink and gracing my lips has been Melvita Honey Lips 2 in 1 Gloss Balm
First up is the Guerlain Blush, which has quickly risen to the top of my list for most worn blush. The two shades in the palette work together to create a multitude of looks. I either use them separately, apply the darker colour in the centre and blend out with the lighter, or my favourite would be to swirl them together and apply a mixture of both. Out of the two shades one is matt and one has more of a frosty finish so you're getting the best of both worlds. The pink shade is awakening but still has a hint of peach in there that provides a perfect glow.


I've been pairing this with Melvita Honey Lips 2 in 1 Gloss Balm which smells good enough to eat! It's really moisturising on the lips, feels really protecting as its quite thick and provides a glossy golden glow. 

I absolutely love how the two compliment each other - they are now firmly in my daily routine! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment