Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Yesterday my hair was washed multiple times, pulled left right and centre and heat was applied more than I have every used in my life and by the end of the day I could hear my hair crying. Makeup was applied and reapplied and reapplied some more. Yes, if you haven't seen on my twitter or instagram feeds already, I was on a shoot (more on what I was doing at a later date      ;))

On returning home it was a jump in the shower to detangle the backcombing and time for some self pampering..


As my hair had been shampooed over 4 times that day  I opted out of shampoo but hair was given a seriously good condition,  I slathered on Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Conditioner and made my way though my backcombed locks with a brush. This really helped smooth hair out and avoided me tugging against my hair - a fantastic conditioner for those with long locks! After washing that out it was time for some extra moisture, I applied L'Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque and left it to soak for 5 minutes, this is quickly becoming one of my favourite hair masks as it just makes my hair look and feel incredible. 

After cleansing my skin with Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm (post here) I toned and applied my latest skincare love, Darphin Purifying Balm (post here) to calm any redness and help avoid any breakouts. On top of that it's also fantastic for hydrating my skin! 


Still feeling like I needed an extra boost it was time to cleanse from the inside, I went natural with Thalgo Les Infus'Oceanes Bio Draining Organic Infusion tea in Red Fruit flavour, which smells amazing and feels calming too!
So there you have it, my post-shoot damage control. I think I'll be applying more than one hair mask this week      ;) ....In the meantime here's a sneak peek of one of the looks we shot! 
Instagram Username @AmeliaLiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment