Friday, November 30, 2012




L'Oreal Heat Protect Styling Sprays
I'm head over heels in love with these styling sprays from L'Oreal Paris, they protect hair up to 230 degrees, which is essential when I'm constantly applying heat from curlers and rollers. They also help keep frizz at bay and adds that extra hold that I've come to rely on from Elnett!


Chanel Malice Nail Polish (post here)
I have christened this my Winter polish favourite - I love how different it looks in different lights and gorgeous deep plum, with golden ruby shimmer running through it. 


Jurlique Moisturising Hand Sanitiser
My latest on-the-go travel essential that sanitises hands without leaving them feeling sticky or dry and smells incredible! 

Balance Me Hydrating Face Mist
A hydrating, rose water mist that contains the 'it' ingredient of the moment - hydralorinc acid (post here). Two words - absolutely incredible. I need some self control around this I can't stop using it! (only wish it came in travel size!)



Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape
Recently in an interview with Company Magazine I named this my Autumn Winter Essential - I absolutely can not fault it. Amazingly pigmented, long lasting and a perfect berry shade that I absolutely adore! 
Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers (post here)
Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers provide gorgeous loose bouncey curls. No doubt these will be getting me though the Christmas party season - saving a few trips to the hairdresser! (and they are currently half price at Argos here)


By Terry Or De Rose Baume Precieux
I've been reaching for this on days when I'm looking for a little moisture but not a colour that would take away from any eye makeup as it just adds a subtle glow to the lips.


Diptyque Eau Duelle
When visiting the Diptyque store on Brook Street (post here) their little discount prompted me to buy their fragrance in Eau Duelle. It's a gorgeous rich vanilla that's not sickly sweet, it's actually quite powerful and lasts beautifully on the skin.

What have you been loving this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment