Saturday, December 1, 2012


Chanel Ombre Contraste Sculpting Veil For Eyes And Cheeks in Notorious graced model's cheeks backstage on the Chanel catwalk this season, not that the majority of them needed cheekbone enhancing but Notorious seemed to do a pretty good job. I recently heard ravings about their latest release and being someone who strives for sculpted cheekbones I gave it a whirl myself.

As opposed to the likes of Guerlain Four Seasons Terracotta Powder or Sleek Contour Kit there's absloutely no warmth in the colour whatsoever, making the colour appear as though it's a shadow - their description 'mauve-taupe' is perfect. As a contour powder it ticks every box, cold, blendable and natural enough to create a hollow in the face. In the pan there's a slight shimmer to it, which I wouldn't expect from a contour powder, but that's not noticeable once applied.


I've been dusting it on with an RMK Face & Powder brush and sweeping it below my cheekbones and along the socket of my eyes. It's so natural on the skin that it appears there's a hint of cheekbone - nothing too dramatic that's warm or orange.


The only problem is it's limited edition and there's nothing similar around! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment