Tuesday, November 13, 2012














When my hair needs to look its best, bouncy, voluminised and luscious I've been reaching for Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers. The set comes with 20 rollers, 10 medium sized and 10 large, which is enough to get through all of my hair. I absolutely adore the fact that each roller comes with an attached clip, which makes them really easy to use, even though the clip doesn't hold a large piece of my hair.

They heat up in 3 minutes which makes last minute volume easy! Especially compared to Babyliss Heated Rollers which I leave on for 15-20 minutes before I feel as though they are hot enough. I'll leave them in for as long as possible, normally 20 minutes and once they are removed, spritz over with hair spray. Documented above was the first time I ever used them, like with curlers, I made sure I curled some pieces going away from my face and some towards to ensure the curls don't form together. Even if I use them in a rush, using uneven pieces of hair, I'm still really pleased with the final look! 

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers are currently £49.98 (as opposed to £74.99!) at Boots here.  

What do you think of the finished result?


filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment