Thursday, December 20, 2012


With the cold weather I'm finding it harder to achieve perfect skin. Crusty patches, dehydration and rough hands, all of which usually result in slapping on the oil (Kiehl's Midnight Recovery that is) until my heart is content. Two Summer purchases actually ended up being fantastic Winter saviours, the combination of Jouer Matte Moisture Tint followed by a list dusting of Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder completes that challenge of natural makeup. The Matte finish of Jouer blends seamlessly with the skin, leaving a 'my skin but better' look while the Jurlique adds a touch of translucent airbrushing. Rose lovers like myself will die and go to heaven over the scent of this powder - think By Terry but deeper. A truly fantastic combo...

Photobucket

In other news:

I'm obsessed with my Charlotte & Lisa hood - it's actually a scarf, with an attached hood and I can't get enough of it. Keeping me warm and hair protected from the rain? Score. It's one thing receiving compliments from friends whilst parading my scarf around their kitchen, but another when someone follows you onto the platform to ask where it's from. Success!
(I say mine, it's actually my sisters - I've taken it into posession, can you blame me?) 

Photobucket

These printed trousers from H&M have remained in my wardrobe since London Fashion Week with minimal outings but since these, went down a treat, I've dug them out for winter weather. After all these Balls and Weddings it's nice to throw on some trousers for a change but not for long, Christmas parties are only around the corner...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment