Monday, December 10, 2012

 

I was recently asked to help create three hair tutorials with L'Oreal to celebrate the launch of the new Elnett Heat Protect Styling Sprays. It was an action packed amazing day, we shot three looks that coresponded with the sprays, Straight, Wavy and Volume.

 




 


 


 



 

 


 



The first was something new to me as I never ever have my hair up but I absolutely loved what hair stylist, Chris Appleton achieved. What was amazing was no matter how many shots we took, even though half a bottle of the Styling Sprays ended up on one section of my hair it didn't make it stick or greasy at all really made me believe in the Styling Sprays even more. Especially, seeing Chris using them to their full potential (see the Volume hair look above!)

As I didn't have a makeup artist so stay tuned for next weeks My Makeup post for everything I used       :)


Thank you so much to L'Oreal Paris for an amazing day - Enjoy the photo diary above & final tutorials! 
                                              Which look was your favourite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment