Sunday, December 9, 2012


Most of my pampering Sundays are purely out of enjoyment, the feeling of freshly exfoliated skin or relaxing in a bubble bath, but occasionally it's a necessity - getting ready for a party or making oneself appear a tad more decent. It's that time of year again, Christmas party time and if last weeks Beauty On Location didn't indicate it's going to be a busy season...

Photobucket

Whipping out the pre party prep - I like to keep things brief (as brief as a beauty addict can be). I'll indulge in a little exfoliation, Melvita Extra Gentle Body Scrub has been doing the trick while the harshness of Soap & Glory Pulp Friction has been taking a back seat. After showering I'll slater on some fake tan, Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe (spot the almost empty tube!) is the one as always. As I'm doing the fake tan drying dance (you ladies know the one...) I'll slather my face in Origins Never A Dull Moment Scrub to slough away at any dead skin and pop on Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask for a good cleanse.  

Photobucket

An instatnt hair mask like Kerastase Elixir Ultime Masque gets hair party ready, adds some gloss and shine and ready for the camera flash. My nail shade of choice has been Bourjois 1 Seconde Gel POlish in 12 as it goes with everything. The brush is easy to apply on oneself with only one coat needed but make sure to do a little scrubbing at my lips with Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub beforehand.

Photobucket

Nothing will ever be as long as the ultimate pamper (post here) but this is just enough to get me party ready...

0 comments:

Post a Comment