Monday, January 7, 2013


Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
A great colour for my skin tone and for evening out my eyelids whilst ensuring my eye makeup doesn't crease, blends easily and appears more vibrant. Every time I wear eyeshadow this pot gets applied first - I couldn't imagine doing my eyeshadow without it!

L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadows - full post
I've raved and raved about these all year for their unbelievable texture, creamy, soft and heavily pigmented - such a fantastic budget buy! My most worn shade was Endless Chocolate - a rich golden brown. 

Dior DiorShow Lash Primer - full post
For added length and definition my Dior DiorShow Lash Primer was a total saviour this year! Whenever used, I received multiple compliments on my lashes too      ;)

Pixi Lash Line Ink - full post 
For a super simple, jet black and smudge-proof liquid black liner Pixi Lash Line Ink was by far my favourite I've tried this year.

Anastasia Brow Whiz - full post
As I naturally have quite strong brows I never used to fill them in for fear of looking overdone until I discovered Brow Whiz, a super fine creamy pencil that's really hard to go wrong with. 

Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner - full post
Jet black, creamy and super long lasting pencil that doesn't tug against my eyes - I actually found myself reaching for this above my high-end eyeliners!

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Defined bottom lashes without smudging or looking too spidery - perfection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment