Wednesday, January 9, 2013




Little Black Bow (part of the Glamour Daze collection) is one of my favourite fluideline gel eyeliners from MAC.
It's a dark grey shade with tiny little iridescent glittery particles, sooo pretty.
Little Black Bow is such a nice change from the bold black eyeliner that I normally wear (Blacktrack by Mac is my current 'go to'), it's nice to mix things up every once in a while, don't you think?
Seeing as it's a glittery shade, I know I should have really blogged about this for the Christmas and party season, but I totally forgot I had it, woops!

Gel liner application can be a little tricky if you aren't used to using a brush for your eyeliner. I know I struggled at first, but the more you practice, the easier you'll find it. I find Gel eyeliner the best for getting that really clean cut, precise line, like a ribbon effect.

Now let's talk staying power. Mac Fluidline eyeliners have the best staying power I've ever found in an eyeliner, by far! They literally don't budge, you can apply in the morning, wear all day, and head for a night out and it literally doesn't move. It's also really easy to remove too, perfect.

I didn't swatch this for you, as it seems to be difficult to capture on camera, I promise you it's gorgeous in real life though!

Little Black Bow is £15.50 for a 3g pot, which seems to last forever and ever! So it's completely justifiable.

Have you tried Little Black Bow? What's your 'go to' eyeliner?


0 comments:

Post a Comment