Tuesday, January 8, 2013



You try being away from your beloved stash for over two weeks, it's hard. Admittedly the majority of my thoughts were about coming home and slapping on everything I've got but that would need much more than one face...

Craving a glow and the best place to start being Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone (post here) which did the trick, all over my face, followed by the glowiest of them all, Chantecaille Just Skin (which I recently picked up a lighter shade of for Winter - Bliss). Covered by bags with a new combo of Giorgio Armani Master Corrector and Origins Plantscription Concealer and tidied up my brows with Anastasia Brow Whiz (post here). 

To keep in the glowy theme I opted for cream products, Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture under my cheekbones and Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Powder (post here) to keep shine at bay while still letting a glow through. The star of the show here has got to be The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer, a light, shimmering, highlighting powder. 



On my eyes I dove back into the simpleness of Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in 14 Beach Honey (post here) sweeping the shade all over my lid with my fingers. Lined my eyes in Pixi Endless silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa, smudged it a little and coated my lashes in an old love YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils.

After being reuinted with what I can only call one of my most loved lipglosses of 2012, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. So there you have it, back to glowy basics and if I wasn't saving my Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Cream I would've slapped that all over, but seeing as it's been discontinued it gets saved for super special occasions...

0 comments:

Post a Comment