Tuesday, April 3, 2012



Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - Very gentle exfoliating powder that I mixed in with my cleanser in the evening just to really feel like I was getting off some grime! I have been using this for about two years now at least once a week as it's a great alternative for sensitive skin girls who don't want to aggravate their skin too much by harsh exfoliating. When used with a gel based cleanser it lathers easily and doesn't give the feeling that you're working away at layers of your skin, followed by being easily removed with cleanser. 
Overall: Yes 


DiorShow Lash Primer - A lash primer I apply before mascara & I have written about this in more depth with before & after photos here.  I was devastaed when I noticed this was coming to its end as I probably use it everyday seeing as I'm all for big lashes and this little tube is my secret! (had it for about a year - pretty good!) 
Overall: Yes

Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat - Used as an eyeshadow primer & I'm actually quite relieved this was finished as I didn't feel it gave my eyeshadows (especially drugstore ones) something to cling onto or helped them to not crease, probably because I was too used to the miracle that is Mac Painterly Paint Pot - link. It did work well at evening out the lids however!
Overall: No

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy - It's always such a hit or miss with me and Chanel products and this one was a miss. I absolutely loved the colour but the lasting power was rubbish! It was very hydrating and did feel lovely on the lips, not sticky in the slightest but just did not last on my lips at all (half an hour max!)
Overall: No



0 comments:

Post a Comment