Tuesday, April 17, 2012


After recently meeting Mr Frederic Fekkai  (link to post here!) I absolutely had to try out a few of his products! My favourite so far has been the Advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream. A thick yellow scentless cream that can be used in a multitude of ways! I found worked best on second day hair (I show you how to use below!) to give back some body and life. Another way is after a shower, apply to the ends of towel dried hair before blow drying for extra gloss and shine!

Here's how I apply it to dry hair a couple of days after blow drying to give some life back into my hair!



1. Apply a pea size amount depending on your hair length and thickness. I have quite long medium thickness hair so I use a little extra. The squeezy tube makes it very easy to control how much to apply!


2. Rub hands together to spread out product


3. Make sure product is evenly spread out on the palms of your hands



4. From the ears downwards, using your fingers as a comb brush through your hair distributing the cream evenly



5. Use whatever is left on your hands though the ends


Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream is £25.00 and available at House Of Fraser here, Harrods here and most Space NK stores.
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment