Monday, April 16, 2012


Currently Japanese artist Mamechiyo has teamed up with fantastic brand Shu Uemura to give us these limited edition designs on their best selling products. I picked up the Under Base Mousse which I actually wrote about here. I also bought a Brightening Cleansing Oil. There are different oils for each skin type, anti aging, oily or dry skin. The oils are used for removing makeup by applying to dry skin, massaging in and removing with warm water and a cloth. Surprisingly for an oil they feel very light on the skin and out of the three I've tried, Cleansing Beauty Oil (green bottle), Classic High Performance Balancing Beauty Oil (cream bottle) and Brightening Cleansing Oil (purple bottle), the Brightening Cleansing Oil is the one I prefer. I'm not sure if there is a different formula but it seems to take of makeup with much more ease than the others. Especially heavy eye makeup! You can buy them in two sizes, 150ml and 450ml (above). Both will last you a while, as one pump is enough to spread around your face.
Below is a video about Memechiyo for Shu Uemura:


Available from Shu Uemura counters now or online here

0 comments:

Post a Comment