Monday, May 7, 2012


You may have heard me say this before but I'll say it again... I don't think there's ever been a Dior collection I didn't love. This was no exception when I first lay eyes on the Croisette Summer collection. I recently went over to the Ice Parlour in Harrods for a wonderful event held by Dior to introduce their summer collection. There was a demonstration with Dior's National Makeup Artist Jamie Coombs with the Beauty Director of Vogue, Nicola Moulton, followed by makeovers and manicures!

Dior Summer Croisette Collection 2012
The Croisette collection covers the main trend we saw on the catwalks, covering the sorbet shades, and the warmer sunlight shades. these are represented by the two eyeshadow palettes Swimming Pool and Aurora (which is so gorgeous -  stay tuned!) The Vogue Beauty Director, Nicola Moulton's favourite product was the DiorShow Waterproof Eyeliner in Turquoise as she said theres no one it doesn't suit, such a flattering colour especially if you have brown eyes or blue eyes.



Jamie finally look on the lovely Charlotte pictured above using one of my favourites, Dior DiorSkin Nude Foundation, Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan powder, Dior Eyegloss in Sunset, Eyeshadow Palette in Aurora followed by DiorShow Mascara Primer (which I raved about here) and mascara.  After Jamies demonstration we were all treated to manicures, makeovers, an issue of the latest Vogue and goody bags! 




Below are the bits I purchased from the collection, Eyeshadow Palette is the 5-Couleurs in Aurora, Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan and 1-Couleur Eye Gloss in 560 Tan and 750 Sunset so stay tuned if you're interested in seeing my thoughts on them!

Dior Croisette Collection
Thank you very much to everyone at Vogue, Dior & Harrods who helped put together such a lovely event and special thank you to Ayesha Grover at Dior for sending me these pictures! 


filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment