Monday, May 28, 2012


As much as I love spending aggges getting ready I often don't have the time. I'm sure you've all been there with the 'I'll see you in five minutes' plans when really you're still lounging around nowhere near ready! I tend to look for quick 'do everything' products like the latest Chanel bronzer I've picked up as well as some cream products that I know won't slip around in the heat

Skin
- Cracking out the SPF in this sunshine is very important! I've been using Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection which is a great one as it contains SPF 50 
- For foundation I've fallen back in love with NARS Sheer Glow, which I wrote about in more detail here, which is a lovely option for flawless looking semi matt skin but make sure to use it in conjunction with an SPF as it doesn't contain any
- For cheeks I have been obsessed with this Chanel bronzer from their latest summer collection, Summertime De Chanel. Soleil Tan De Chanel in 917 Sable Rose is it's full name and it acts as a blush and bronzer as well as a subtle highlighter. Looks really natural on the skin and a great easy product for warming up the face. Full post and rest of the Chanel Summer Collection here 

Eyes
- In this heat I rely on my Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Sand as it never creases and lasts all day on my lids
- I then follow with another summer saviour, Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry these are really creamy, blend really easily (I use my fingers!) and once set won't budge! Which is great, especially in this heat (full review here)
- For eyelashes nothing unusual here first the Dior DiorShow Lash Primer to lengthen and protect (post here) followed by L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara
Lips
- I've recently repurchased the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy along with some others as I find them to be there effect summer lipsticks - really moisturising, a slight shimmer and glide really easily onto the lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment