Sunday, May 27, 2012


My body oil collection recently expanded thanks to this latest release from Caudalie. Moisturising is something that I try to make happen on a daily basis, especially in summer and I do prefer to use body oils as opposed to moisturiser as in general they sink into the skin faster and smell nicer! If you've tried or loved the Nuxe Multipurpose Dry Oil this is definitely something to check out - smells basically the same, like summer in a bottle! Really moisturising and absorb a little faster than the Nuxe. I absolutely love using body oils in the summer to give my skin some glow and radiance as well as really moisturising. When I've been sitting in the sun and skin and hair is looking a little parched I just run this through my hair with my hands as it smells amazing and it really nourishing.
The bottle isn't very travel friendly and I can see it causing a leaking in the suitcase situation but it's definitely one to keep on the dresser! 

You can purchase Caudalie Divine Oil for £25 at SpaceNK here or Feel Unique here

0 comments:

Post a Comment