Wednesday, May 16, 2012


After recently attending a Dior event at Harrods, post here, I picked up this new powder from their summer collection, Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in 003 Zenith. Isn't it beautiful? It has a slight shimmer to it but as it's so fine it can be worn many ways my favourites include, all over the face for a finishing glow but the way I tend to favour is just on the cheekbones for a 'my cheeks but better' kind of look. The latter being the way I applied it in the picture above, just swirled the brush that comes with it into the powder and onto the cheekbones. For days that I'm in a rush to leave the house, don't have time for bronzer blusher and highlighter but want to add a little something for my cheeks this is perfect! It just adds some colour without worrying about blending or taking up too much time.
The powder comes housed in the most beautiful Dior packaging, very silver and heavy, with a kabuki brush too. I think this has been the only brush I've ever got with a powder that I actually use and like! Perfect handbag size, really compact and can be used from bronzer, blush or highlighter.



Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan Powder is available from Dior Counters now for £37
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment