Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Last week Liz Earle released her new beauty range featuring mainly skin products, blush, bronzer, powder as well as mascara and eyeliner. Liz Earle who is best known for creating the infamous Cleanse and Polish, which I briefly mentioned here, that has won many awards including recently the CEW award for most revolutionary beauty product of the last 20 years. As soon as I found out Liz Earle would be expanding into makeup I was thrilled, especially as my skin reacts so well to their natural products. I recently headed over to the Liz Earle shop in Duke Of York Square to have a look at the collection. The store is lovely, really spacious and smells so relaxing - they even have treatment rooms where you can get Liz Earle facials! :) Onto the products, I did purchase a few which I will be reviewing later. They are in the medium price range, from £11 for an eyeliner to £21 for a Sheer Skin Tint and are very practically packaged. I will keep you updated!


You can shop and browse the Liz Earle Site here
PS - with every purchase made in store you can choose a mini travel size sample :) 

filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment