Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Etat Pur is a new skincare brand that has been quite talked about in the beauty world recently especially since its manufactured and tested by two of the amazing (and my favourite) skincare brands, Bioderma and Insitute Estederm. I've been trying out numerous products from their range (read my full introduction here) but one that particularly stood out is the Etat Pur Soap Free Body Cleansing Gel. A while ago one of my friends brought my attention to the importance of having a soap free body wash to help regulate the skin, which is exactly what this intends to do, as well as moisturising and not stripping the skin of its natural oils. It's also an extremely good one to use if you've got sensitive skin. It doesn't have a scent, doesn't leave any particular feeling on the skin apart from being clean and doesn't strip off fake tan!       ;)
I'm not a total soap free body wash convert yet but Etat Pur is slowly convincing me, although I do love my L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil for the scent and moisture. 

You can purchase Etat Pur Soap Free Body Cleaning Gel online here 


filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment