Friday, August 31, 2012


This summer I've been celebrating my beds, nail beds that is, as they are finally improving with the help of Dr Lewins Renunail (post here). I have graced my nails with multiple shades, from blues to peaches and of course pinks here's what I've been supporting....

The nails that made it onto Grazia Daily here! This has been my nail colour of summer three years in a row - a really beautiful bright deep pink.


I'm not usually one for bright blue nail shades but Nails Inc Kensington Park Road converted me. It's a gorgeous wearable bright baby blue that really compliments a tan. 


This is the first shade Charles Revlon created in 1932! It's absolutely beautiful and such a classic colour.


My tan enhancing shade, Essie Tart Deco - a bright, coral peach. Part of the Essie Diffusion line and one of my favourite summer colours!


One of my favourites out of my entire collection, think of a pinker Essie Fiji. The brush is similar to the diffusion line Essie brushes with a fan tip making application really easy. It's such an easy colour to wear and goes with anything!


From Chanel's summer collection, Summertime De Chanel, a bright coral red. Chanel are notorious for their beautiful nail shades and this is no exception. Not the most long lasting of formulas which is disappointing at £18 a bottle.


Part of the OPI Minnie Mouse collaboration (post here) one of the most wearable pink shades, it's not too bright yet almost has a slight pastel edge to it. The OPI brushes are one of the easiest to use, they are rounded at the edges so fit perfectly around the top of the nail. The formula lasts around 6-7 days on my nails too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment