Monday, September 3, 2012

Ojon Rare Blend Oil £29
There was a moment at the Ojon HQ where this beautiful pot of sunset colours made me smile. It was applied to half my hair and after looking in the mirror at each side of ends, one dreary and dull and one shiny yet not greasy looking and almost glowing. It was a serious transformation!
Photobucket

Ojon Rare Blend Oil includes 7 natural oils that have whole host of claims like 'nourishes, repairs and transforms' dull or dry hair, making hair instantly look 'glossier, shinier and silkier' & as far as claims go I definitely agree. My hair was shiny, light & soft.  

3 coloured layers of oil that need to be shaken to create one beautiful sunset colour. In terms of application I apply it on damp hair before blowdrying and after blow-drying to add shine. I recommend  sniffing it, even if you don't buy it. The smell is heavenly! 

Photobucket

The consistency differs to the likes of Kerastase Elixir Ultime and Moroccan Oil as it's much much lighter in texture and less thick, not as light as the Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Serum however.  Lighter hair oils tend to be the formulas that I favour as they don't weigh the hair down full of sillicones but it's all a matter of preference.

Photobucket

I really would have liked to see this with a pump or a pipet as scooping out oil into my hands always ends up being too much/little product and I can never get the amount right!

Did spy this wonder bottle in Sephora in France so picked up a couple more as its not out till October in the UK. It will be available from John Lewis, Harrods & Fenwicks. 

filed under: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment