Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara £17 here
The latest mascara to grace my lashes is Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara described to lengthen and lift. Coming from Origins natural skincare brand I was interested to see how this would preform - it's formulated without any parabens or synthetic fragrances but includes vitamins that help condition the lash and promote hydration. I'm happy to report it actually feels nourishing on my lashes as opposed to crunchy but haven't been using it long enough to see the difference in the condition but if it does anything spectacular I'll be sure to let you ladies know... 
Let's get one thing straight - it does what it says on the tin, exactly what I desire in all my products. It lengthens and lifts, which being someone that doesnt curl their lashes, is right up my street. It provides very natural, unclumpy fluttery lashes but one aspect that it lacks is providing volume.


One thing to note is the ginourmous wand! It's absolutely whoppingly huge, which at first glace I gathered would end up smudging all over my eyes as well as poking myself in the eye but I'm pleased to report it surprisingly induced neither and instead coats each lash brilliantly.


For the evening I tend to favour a more dramatic look as my mascara is often paired with a smokey eye, causing lashes to get lost with all the eyeshadow so Origins GinZing will remain a day time mascara for me which is excellent as it doesn't smudge one bit!

Have you tried any Origins Makeup?


0 comments:

Post a Comment