Sunday, November 4, 2012

Vaseline Vitalising Body Gel Oil £4.89 Boots
A tip I heard recently when complaining that my perfume didn't last on my skin was skin dry which gave me a little kick into starting my winter skin routine... this includes more face oils, deeply hydrating body creams and a lot of hand balm. Starting off with the body something different found it's way into my Boots basket, Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Vitalising Body Gel Oil.

As far as moisturisers go it's got all the boxes ticked. Easily absorbed? Check. Light and non-sticky? Check. Smells incredible? Check. Prepare to be seduced because this stuff may be £4.89 but it feels seriously luxe on the skin.It's texture is unlike the standard body moisturiser, it's a gel but as it gets massaged into the skin turns into an oil and leaves a light film on the skin which I adore. Think  L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil but much less. Despite being light and easily absorbed the oil texture keeps skin hydrated and dry patches at bay. 

On a side note don't let the words Cocoa put you off, the scent isn't half as intense as Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter and is much less sweet. Intrigued to try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment