Sunday, January 6, 2013


The Best Of 2012 as Lily calls it, all my favourite face products wrapped up in one raving post -   primer, foundation, tinted moisturiser, blush and powder. Bronzer was the one item that didn't make the cut (so feel free to pop recommendations below) but here are my top picks from the bases of 2012...



Hourglass Mineral Veil - full post
Something I found myself going back to all year, despite dabbling in different primers and skin bases, nothing left my skin feeling like Hourglass Mineral Veil.  Looking so smooth and flawless with that extra kick of makeup longevity.  




 By Terry Touche Veloutée
An unbelieveably light texture for a concealer, so much so can't even face going near something as heavy as the Bobbi Brown. The perfect combination of high coverage and light reflecting to hide those pesky bags and the clicky pen makes it easy to use too.


Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion - full post
Me and Armani foundations are like two peas in a pod. Luminous Silk has got to be my longest love affair with a beauty product ever, but on days where I need slightly less coverage, some SPF in foundation and a light, weightless base this is the one. Especially as the texture completely blows me away every time - unlike anything I've ever felt before!





Jouer Matte Tinted Moisturiser - full post
The only tinted moisturiser around with a matte finish, slightly heavier coverage and lasts amazingly well on the skin.  Perfect for slightly greasier summer days.



Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blusher in Chic Pink - full post
I switch over my blush more than ever but one I keep reaching for is Guerlain Rose Aux Joues, as it provides the perfect combination of peachy pink with a slight highlighting ability all housed in one beautiful compact - no complaints here! 





Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder - full post
A lovely weightless, translucent powder that mattifies while still letting skin shine through so you don't end up looking overly powdered or cakey. Major plus points for smelling delicious too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment